Find us at your nearest farmers market
Pick up your dumplings at Wun Hung Lo Dumpling Co market stalls
Wun Hung Lo is a firm fixture at farmers markets across Melbourne. Come find us at:
- Bundoora on the first Saturday of the month
- Golden Plains on the first Saturday of the month
- Kingston on the first Saturday of the month
- Hurstbridge on the first Sunday of the month
- Beaumaris on the second Saturday of the month
- Nunawading on the second Sunday of the month
- Sandringham on the third Saturday of the month
- Inverloch on the third Sunday of the month
- Essendon on the third Sunday of the month
- Newtown (Geelong) on the fourth Saturday of the month
- Foster November to April
Enjoy at the market or take home for later
We sell our dumplings, dim sims and pork buns hot at our market stalls for you to enjoy tasty and fresh from the pot. Or you can buy frozen packs to stash in the freezer. We deliver to your door or you can pre-order now and pick up at the Melbourne farmers market most convenient for you.
“We liked the food so much we bought the business!”
We’ve been in the food and hospitality industry since 1991 when we opened our first steak restaurant in North Caulfield, Miller’s Grill. We also run Unique Pasta , available at Melbourne’s farmers markets too.
We bought Wun Hung Lo in 2013 because, well, a bit like Victor Kiam, we liked it so much we bought the company. Now we get a kick serving folks great tasting food and seeing happy faces chow down on the little dumplings we make with love.
Life is busy. We get it! That’s why we want you to have consistently excellent meals and snacks to stash in your freezer to help you entertain in style, feed your kids on the craziest of days, or just have a treat you can feel good about.
And as a bonus, we donate a portion of each sale to charity because helping our community thrive makes everyone feel good.